Tuesday, January 27, 2009

BuAt PAPI JC

Crusing when the sun goes down.
Cross the sea.
Searching for something inside of me.
I would find all the lost pieces.
Hardly feel deep in real.
I was blinded now I see...


Hey..hey..hey you're the one..
Hey..hey..hey you're the one
Hey..hey. Hey..i can't live without you.


Take me to your place
Where our heart belongs together.
I will follow you.
You're the reason that i breath.
I'll come running to you.
Fill me with your love forever.
Promise you one thing.
That i would never let you go.
Cause you are my everything
You're the one,you're my inspiration.
You're the one,kiss,you're the one.
You're the light that would keep me safe and warm.
You're the one,kiss,you're the one..
Like the sun goes down.
Coming from above all..
To the deepest ocean and highest mountain.
Deep and real deep i can see now.

No comments:

Post a Comment